Avaliação do Tópico:
  • 0 Voto(s) - 0 em Média
Thread to talk in English
(31-07-2018, 09:50 PM)Warsaw Escreveu: 3. Don't focus on rules of grammar if you are a beginner.
Firstly we must focus on learn the meaning, the pronunciation, just after having a good level we go to grammar. It's almost what we did when we are child: fisrt we learned to talk, write, then we learned the grammar.

I've been self-teaching myself the French language using duolinguo and this process is quite evident, trying to understand the grammar before you get the pronunciation and semantics figured out is a waste of time. Once you learn a few verbs and adverbs you start to understand how phrases are constructed, but without some grasp on nouns and adjectives, there's no point knowing grammar rules.
Responda-o
I've a ask to you men.

Is this a good moment to invest in gun enterprises? If Bolsonaro win I think that the prices will up. If the answer will be affirmative, what enterprises are better to invest?
Membro Associado da Marmito Man Corporation

Quer me perguntar algo? - Visite meu Ask.fm - [Backup]
Responda-o
So, as long as we are in an english talk thread and in a Realistic forum too, I will show you guys an amazing post of Craiglist New York that gives an amazing answer to a gold digger that was willing to find a husband that makes US$ 500.000,00 per year. I've already posted it here in the forums, but worth posting again. Enjoy!

GOLD DIGGER QUESTION
What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I'm tired of beating around the bush. I'm a beautiful (spectacularly beautiful) 25 year old girl. I'm articulate and classy. I'm not from New York. I'm looking to get married to a guy who makes at least half a million a year...Are there any guys who make 500K or more on this board? Any wives? Could you send me some tips?...I wouldn't be searching for these kind of guys if I wasn't able to match them—in looks, culture, sophistication, and keeping a nice home and hearth.

RICH MAN ANSWER
I read your posting with great interest and have thought meaningfully 
about your dilemma. I offer the following analysis of your predicament. 
Firstly, I'm not wasting your time, I qualify as a guy who fits your 
bill; that is I make more than $500K per year. That said here's how I 
see it. 

Your offer, from the prospective of a guy like me, is plain and simple a 
crappy business deal. Here's why. Cutting through all the B.S., what you 
suggest is a simple trade: you bring your looks to the party and I bring 
my money. Fine, simple. But here's the rub, your looks will fade and my 
money will likely continue into perpetuity...in fact, it is very likely 
that my income increases but it is an absolute certainty that you won't 
be getting any more beautiful! 

So, in economic terms you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning 
asset. Not only are you a depreciating asset, your depreciation 
accelerates! Let me explain, you're 25 now and will likely stay pretty 
hot for the next 5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade begins in 
earnest. By 35 stick a fork in you! 

So in Wall Street terms, we would call you a trading position, not a buy 
and hold...hence the rub...marriage. It doesn't make good business sense 
to "buy you" (which is what you're asking) so I'd rather lease. In case 
you think I'm being cruel, I would say the following. If my money were 
to go away, so would you, so when your beauty fades I need an out. It's 
as simple as that. So a deal that makes sense is dating, not marriage. 

Separately, I was taught early in my career about efficient markets. So, 
I wonder why a girl as "articulate, classy and spectacularly beautiful" 
as you has been unable to find your sugar daddy. I find it hard to 
believe that if you are as gorgeous as you say you are that the $500K 
hasn't found you, if not only for a tryout. 

By the way, you could always find a way to make your own money and then 
we wouldn't need to have this difficult conversation. 

With all that said, I must say you're going about it the right way. 
Classic "pump and dump." 
I hope this is helpful, and if you want to enter into some sort of 
lease, let me know. 

AWESOME, ISN'T IT?

A Real sob uma perspectiva científica.
Um novo artigo a cada semana (ou não).
Responda-o
This weekend I was watching a Tim Explica video on YouTube. He suggested* some podcast to training the listen. Even I thinking he a leftist, I got surprised with Ben Shapiro to be indicated for him.

Podcasts that I got interested:

Ben Shapiro - https://soundcloud.com/benshapiroshow

The Daily - https://www.nytimes.com/podcasts/the-daily

Responda-o
Hello Guys
For example, NA is Realist Brazilian author
He is very important for us here in Brazil
Do you know some author in other country?
"O mais forte espadachim não necessariamente é o que vence. É a velocidade! Velocidade da mão, a velocidade da mente." Abade Faria
Responda-o
Today I was searching for a second life music that a like but don't know the name, when I find in this site the next talk that the text-autor had with a girl:

Joe Veix Escreveu:"I wandered around. Reggae music played for no one. Lights from a dance club flashed before an abandoned dance floor. Empty stores sold unwanted goods that would never collect dust. I flew to the top of a big slide — there was no line — and went down.

A little girl suddenly appeared on the boardwalk. She was holding a fishing rod. Two strangers, meeting in the void.

I typed a message: hi.

A minute later she responded: why are you messging me

I left the area."

To see all the text, click here: http://digg.com/2018/second-life-in-2018

Until in decadent* games the woman's ego is very elevated*.

Responda-o
Don't let this thread dies!
Responda-o
Come guys let's go! I gonna try trainning my english here now. Sorry for something. I have a question: People that ironing all your clotles are a little gay? I thing this is a little "frescalheition" do you know; isn't?
David Goggins. A lei da semeadura não falha. A única coisa que a vida exige de nós é coragem. Somos prisioneiros dos nossos instintos e emoções e jamais seremos homens livres. A natureza se prepara para algo ainda pior.
Responda-o
(19-10-2018, 10:26 AM)Machado Annihilator Escreveu:  I have a question: People that ironing all your clotles are a little gay? I thing this is a little "frescalheition" do you know; isn't?

Of course, bro. They are. Who gives a fuck about others clothes? Just women and gays Gargalhada

"frescalheition" = Freshness
Responda-o
I was watching the Matrix movie, writing in my notebook the words that I don't knew. To my surprise, the list is very little now, 20 words ish.

A tip to learn the correct pronunciation of some words.

(19-10-2018, 10:26 AM)Machado Annihilator Escreveu: Come guys let's go! I gonna try trainning my english here now. Sorry for something. I have a question¹: People that ironing all your clotles are a little gay? I thing this is a little "frescalheition" do you know; isn't?

I see a Gavin Roy video (Smalladvantages YouTube Channel) that "ask" is a correct expression in this case.

Responda-o
Oh, thanks bro! I'm very happy for be here in this brotherhood! I have to correct my last message; I want mean : "People that ironing all THEM clotles are a little gay? I thing this is a little freshness do you know; isn't?

Thanks bro! I'm with you bro! Who is my nigga? Who is my nigga, bro?

I'll watch the video.
David Goggins. A lei da semeadura não falha. A única coisa que a vida exige de nós é coragem. Somos prisioneiros dos nossos instintos e emoções e jamais seremos homens livres. A natureza se prepara para algo ainda pior.
Responda-o
I told in this thread my experience with android custom roms to my smartphone. Many that more important tip that I did find was in english and I don't have no one issue for it.

The listen still very hard to me, but what I was and what I'm turning, I believe that before the end of year may solve it. I never did wanna learn english for business or professional motivations, but only for the pleasure can access to good books, texts and movies on original language. Do it without money is a challenge too, I think more interesting to make this way. The Matrix is the much watched for me in all my life, in the last month I watched three or four time each one trilogy movie. In the last weeks I'm watching talk parts of Neo with Morpheus, Oracle and Architect. I wanna make a text about the Matrix and the Real movement yet, I think that it have a lot of things unexplored.

Responda-o
(20-08-2018, 06:18 PM)Eobard Thawne Escreveu: Hello Guys
For example, NA is Realist Brazilian author
He is very important for us here in Brazil
Do you know some author in other country?

Martin Van Creveld and his book "The Privileged Sex". Talks about the privileges of womankind along the history. I strongly recommend this publication. He is not about relantionships but is a very useful and fantastic book. If you don't know yet the book and author, please search and have a good read!
Responda-o
The matrix is part of Real and a very special movie for me. I already watched the trilogy more than twenty times surely. I'm editing parts of matrix movies to training my English, is short videos with some minutes only with talk parts, in dual audio and dual subtitles, English and Portuguese in both. I going to create a google drive folder and to share with all you.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ss6Xyf...AvzbzthD0Q

Responda-o
This thread comes in handy to me: my listening and reading are almost perfect but the talking and writing...
Responda-o
This thread is a good proposition man. Writing is a good way to learn and memorize stuff and it's no different with new languages.

So since I'm at it and we're here, have you guys heard about Briffault's law?

[Image: eu0xfIv.jpg]
Responda-o
I had heard about Briffault's Law on the english speaking red pill community. I don't think it's 100% accurate, but it underlies a fundamental difference between men and women: men can sacrifice themselves for a higher ideal, for his nation, his family, even for unknown people. Women are almost always self-centered, the one and only exception is when it comes to her progeny.

Damn I'm rusty Ok
  • Sem a visão de um objetivo um homem não pode gerir a sua própria vida, e muito menos a vida dos outros.
Leia: Nuvem de Giz
Responda-o
(31-07-2018, 04:32 PM)Senna Escreveu:
Spoiler Revelar
Training my listen I did find some YouTube channels that have helped me in the learn process.

Society of Virtue - With Portuguese subtitles

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPdkwN3...YqNELb9cqg

and

Because Science - Without subtitles, only to listening

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvG04Y0...nIjdgaqcDQ

In this video of second channel, the guy speaks a English loud and clear, this is the reason of my recommendation, not for the content in himself.

Other observation: I add a English dictionary on Mozilla Firefox and when I going to write in this topic, I enable it, like this I can see the grammatical corrections in my words.

I'm making dual audio video files of Society of Virtue. I'm downloading the videos and subtitles of both channels and merging into a unique MKV file. On the link bellow I going to share the new videos. Only The Urban Crow are released there.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Responda-o

Pular fórum:

Usuários visualizando este tópico: 1 Visitante(s)